Welcome to Climate Token, we’re happy that you are interested in buying CLIMATE when it is launched. While there is no simple way to buy DeFi tokens on a decentralized exchange with credit/debit card, we have created this easy to follow guide that will get you started within minutes. Please go here if you would like to buy using PayPal
FOLLOW THESE STEPS PROMPTLY
1. Download the Trust: Crypto & Bitcoin Wallet app from the app store (available on iOS and Android). TrustWallet is owned by Binance and it’s the most secure wallet for DeFi transactions.
3. You’ll be given a 12 recovery words, which is the private key to access your wallet from any other device. Write them down in the order they are shown (1,2,3) in a notebook for safekeeping. Next, the app will show you your 12 recovery words in a disordered manner. Tap the words in the right order (as you must have copied previously) and your brand new wallet will be created.
4. Navigate to “Smart Chain (BNB)” and tap “Buy BNB.”
5. Input how much money you’d like to invest in USD (the amount in BNB will be shown below the USD figure) and hit “Next.”
6. You’ll be taken to simplex website to complete the purchase with a credit or debit card (debit card is recommended for lower bank fees). If your payment did not go through, call your bank to unblock your card.
7. Fill the required KYC with a valid ID and email, and hit submit. Wait a few seconds or minutes to receive a payment approval email from Simplex.
8. Head back to your Trust Wallet and you should see your Smart Chain BNB safely in your wallet.
9. Tap on DApps at the bottom menu and click PancakeSwap from the “Popular” category
10. Tap “Connect” to link your wallet with PancakeSwap, then select TrustWallet from the list. Your Smart Chain BNB balance should show up now
11. Tap the settings icon opposite “Exchange” and change the “slippage tolerance” to 11 or 12% (note: this is the transaction fee charged by Climate Token)
12. Copy the Climate Token contract address here or 0xabd87ed00812275833c34b8ca6ab915aa7fbda2c. Go back to PancakeSwap, tap on the “Select currency” tab and paste the contract address you copied. First tap the small add button then tap on the token name.
13. Enter the amount of BNB you want to invest or tap “MAX” to invest all. Click the “Swap” big button below, then click “Confirm Swap” and finally click the blue “Approve” button. Wait a few moment for your transaction to be processed. Head back to Trust Wallet’s main page and you should see that your Smart Chain BNB is deducted.
14. Finally, your tokens may not appear in your wallet automatically, so to add them to your wallet, tap the filter icon at the top right and paste the contract address again, Climate Token should appear, simply turn on the toggle button at your extreme right and your tokens should be in visible in your wallet now.
Congrats! You’re now a CLIMATE holder. Don’t forget to reach us via our community channels if you need more assistance.